There’s a good reason why the legendary Yamaha F150 is the best-selling 150-horsepower four stroke of all time. Powerful, light, nimble and compact, boaters know that its proven reliability is unmatched for everything from pontoons to flats boats to deep-V hulls. That record of performance spawned a remarkable family line that continues with the F175 and F200. Now, more boaters can enjoy Yamaha’s technologically advanced I-4 line than ever before. Whether your rigging is digital or mechanical, the entire lineup is compatible with your control preference. It’s just one of the ways the I-4 line keeps getting better and better, year after year.
For the first time, the entire I-4 lineup is available with either digital or mechanical controls. The 26-inch mounting centers and bolt pattern on the F150, F175 and F200 are the same as those on our HPDI® two strokes, making it easy for you to step up or down in horses without having to replace your rigging.
- A proven 16-valve DOHC In-Line design, with four valves per cylinder maximizes efficiency and power. It also streamlines design, giving the F200 class-leading power-to-weight and making the F175 nearly 30 pounds lighter than its closest 1.7-liter competitor.
- Precision Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection and long-track intake system combine to maximize power and fuel efficiency across the line of In-Line Fours (except F150 Mechanical).
Two-Stroke Performance from a Four Stroke
- Four valves per cylinder maximizes combustion efficiency in a way that no two stroke can, delivering the utmost in clean, quiet power and performance.
- A 10mm Offset Crankshaft allows for larger intake volume design. Four tuned intake tubes boost torque in low and mid-speed ranges for quick acceleration.
Powerful Hole Shot
- The Composite Intake Manifold is a lightweight, compact design, making these engines very versatile. Long Tube Intake Tracks are tuned to increase airflow, boosting low-end and midrange torque. This means a more powerful hole shot and increased acceleration. Even with all this responsive power, an air silencer box and surge tank reduce air intake noise and air turbulence for smoother operation.
Incredible Low and Mid-Range Torque
- Variable Camshaft Timing (VCT) advances or slows the camshaft timing based on engine load and RPM, improving intake and exhaust efficiency and boosting torque in the 2,000 to 3,500 RPM range
- Engine Sensing Warning System
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Ultimate Corrosion Protection System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- External Tilt Switch
- High Output Alternator
- Micro-Computer Ignition System
- Multi-Charge Monitoring System
- Prime Start
- Power Trim and Tilt
- Thermostatic Cooling System
- Engine Stop Switch Lanyard
- Fuel Management Gaug (Counter Rotating)
- Multi-function Speedometer/Fuel Management Gauge
- Multi-Function Tachometer
- Yamaha Propellers (see Prop Guide)
- Command Link® Gauges
- Counter Rotation
|Engine Type||Inline 4|
|Bore x Stroke||96 x 96.2mm (3.78 x 3.79in)|
|Prop Shaft Horsepower||200hp @ 5500 rpm|
|Full Throttle RPM Range||5000 ~ 6000 rpm|
|Alternator Output at W.O.T.||50 Amp|
|Fuel Induction System||EFI|
|Weight*||220 kg (487 lbs) – 221 kg (489 lb)|
|Recommended Fuel||Octane 89|
|Recommended Engine Oil||Yamalube® 4M (See owner’s manual)|
|Recommended Fuel Filtration||Yamaha 10 Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)|
|Alternator Output||50 Amp|
|Engine Oil Capacity||4.5L/4.3L w/without filter|
|Recommended Cooling||Thermostatic Control|
|Ethanol Blend Limit||10% Maximum|
|Gear Shift||Forward, Neutral, Reverse|
|Shaft Length||20″ – 25″|
|Degree of Tilt||70°|
|Degree of Trim||-4° through +16°|
|Dry Weight||20″ shaft / 220 kg (487 lbs), 25″ shaft / 221 kg (489 lb)|
|Steering Angle (maximum)||32° from center, either direction|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year Limited Pleasure Boat – 1 Year Limited Commercial|