KOHLER Diesel marine generators produce up to 180 kW at 60 Hz and 150 kW at 50 Hz, while remaining compliant with the latest emission requirements. Each is fitted with a sound housing for remarkably quiet operation.
Best of all, KOHLER is your true single source partner with every generator, alternator, control and sound shield designed, manufactured and assembled start to finish in our own facilities. KOHLER marine generators have received certifications from the following maritime associations: American Bureau of Shipping, Bureau Vertias, Det Norske Veritas and Lloyd’s.
- Certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to Tier III marine auxiliary standards.
- Closed cooling sytem
- Heat exchanger
- Oil drain valve
- Remote start 12-pin connector
- Voltage regulation of ±1.0%
- Rotor and stator are coated with a high-bond epoxy varnish. Varnish helps prevent corrosion in high-humidity areas.
- Copper windings ensure minimal heat buildup. Insulation meets NEMA standards for class H insulation.
- Direct connected to the engine, the generator has sealed precision ball bearings with a precision-machined steel sleeve in the end bracket to prevent shaft misalignment and extend bearing life.
- Sound shield
- Siphon break
- Line circuit breakers
- Remote connection/extension harness
|Generator with sound shield|
|Width:||528 mm (20.79 in.)|
|Height:||559 mm (22.01 in.)|
|Length:||960 mm (37.80 in.)|
|Weight, wet:||279 kg (616 lbs)|
|Generator without sound shield|
|Width:||448 mm (17.65 in.)|
|Height:||536 mm (21.12 in.)|
|Length:||922 mm (36.32 in.)|
|Weight, dry:||235 kg (517 lbs)|
|Weight, wet:||241 kg (532 lbs)|