The big brother of the 22′ Sport, offers the same features with more space. Ideal for entry level families that want to outpace any other boat in its class with up to 300 HP.
A day on the water can be exhausting for Capt. Dad, but with speed, performance, reliability, and “fish-ability” on your side the day goes much smoother. We know you want to have some fun in the sun, and put some fish in the box while keeping the kid-o’s entertained and happy. With seating for the kids and mom, you’ll have a smooth, comfortable, dry ride. When you go with your buddies, you’ll have time to catch some fish, and still make it back for baseball games, or dance recitals. Don’t sacrifice your day off laying on the couch – get in the game with a Contender 24s – built for family fun and fishing.
Every Contender boat is built to order – custom made in Homestead, Florida between Key Largo and Miami. We live the saltwater lifestyle, and understand that everyone has different needs from diving, to fishing, to just a day relaxing at the sandbar. We’ll build your boat to satisfy your needs, and make sure you’re always in the game.
LOA: 24′ 6
BEAM: 8′ 6″
FUEL: 130 GALS.
DEADRISE: 22.5 DEGREES
MAX HP: 300 HP
- Anchor locker storage
- Forward bench seating
- Removable forward seat insert (to convert seating to “U”)
- Two (2) 59 gallon storage compartments under
- Forward Seats
- 94 gallon forward fish box
- Console seat with insulated storage
- Custom sport console with built‐in helm pod
- Step-down console with optional head
- Two (2) – 30 gallon aft fish boxes
- Oversized in-deck bilge access
- 26 gallon above deck live well
- Aft seating with additional bilge access
Hull & Deck
- Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using
- Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Glass Stringer System
- Foam Floatation
- Integrated Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail
- Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors
- Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe